Pages

FLAVA IN YO EAR !

check out the link...

I just noticed that blogger supports Helvetica .. How 'effin dope is that !!!
Anyways was lookin for videos of craig mack and I came across this ... Love finding jems like these ..
Anyways .. this made want to post a work-less entry.












I love busta rhymes and I think I am going to do a quick illustration off one of those vid caps ..
also going to re-install corel painter and get back to some digital water colors.

I also have an idea for a SHIRK poster ....


OH I AM KINDA TIRED OF MY BLOG HEADER IMAGE .. new type treatment coming !!

Every once in a while you are hit with a moment of absolute content.
I found this moment sitting in a back alley lined with fabric stores, on shaded tiles, being hit with a breeze that was surprisingly cooler than the 38 degrees it was supposed to be today. 
I was looking up at the side of worn down building and it took me a while to notice that there were pigeons flying in an out a balcony with the order and system of a space station ..
I forget what I was listening to but I remember there being no noise, I think you know what I mean when you have background music that tunes everything out without being recognizable.
the whole 30 minutes had the effect of the tree dots at the end of a sentence ...

0 Comment: