Pages

APPLICATION MORNING

How does one attain studio experience without ever having worked in a studio ?
Should you lie to get the job you want ?
Where are the best places to get work to fill a portfolio with ?


Some questions that crossed my mind when mucking about with work applications this morning. Going through the web and trying not to be distracted, I stumbled across FAST CASH DESIGN which at first might seem a little sketch but really is full of interesting questions and without which, I would have never found FREELANCE SWITCH.
More things to look at.

I am also finding that this blog is filled with more sketches than anything rather than what I am supposed to be doing, design.

Editorial and Layout design is where I want to be.
So, I have made a small list of articles from certain magazines that I will re-design.
YELLOW RAT BASTARD
AZURE MAGAZINE
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC



An honorable mention to a superbly inspiring photographer.

LI WEI PHOTOGRAPHY

0 Comment: